crazy brit TV laws

If you are blind, you can apply for a Blind Concessionary License at 50% of the full license fee. And if you live in residential care, you may qualify for a license at 5 per year.

That's right, you MAY qualify, even if you live in a nursing home, with nothing to do but watch TV. More oddly, the website name is american spelt licensing, while the website uses english spelt licence. Or I can't spell. Either way, looks odd.